Friday, March 2, 2012

Hush Hush By Becca Fitzpatrick


This book was sitting in my bookshelf for the longest time next to Wither by Lauren Destefano. Which i will get to soon. My friend actually loved the series so she recommended Hush, Hush to me and she let me borrow her copy of Crescendo. So I will get to the review.



16 year old Nora is about to find out that her life is in danger. Not only that but she gets stuck with bad boy Patch as a biology partner. But that might be the least of her problems while she is on her way home from dropping off Vee at her house. Nora feels like she is being followed and a guy in a ski mask jumps in front of the car and attacks her. After that day Nora can't shake off the feeling that someone is watching her. What she doesn't like is that everywhere she goes Patch seems to be there also. While she tries to uncover who it might be that is putting her in danger she soon finds out the secrets that Patch has been hiding. But most likely she won't like finding out the truth.



I was absolutly blown away by this book. Because I didn't think it was gonna be this good. I will say that it did take me a while to get into but 74 pages after I flew through the rest of the book in a day. I loved Patch, his character changed a bit more once he realized how he felt about everything including Nora. Even though throught the book he showed a mysterious side he actually cared about Nora. And Nora well she was really brave whoever she thought was dangerous she would push away. Even though no one believed her. I did like her character in some points she did whine a bit and i don't like when characters do that but it was an amazing book i loved it, It had some action in it and mystery/romance. I am definitly going to read the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment