Monday, January 28, 2013

Review of Lost To You By A.L. Jackson


People come into our lives. Some stay, and many go. Some build us up, while most tear us down. They become our friends, our enemies, our lovers, our tormentors.

Christian Davison came into mine, and I knew I’d never be the same.

To Elizabeth Ayers, New York City had always been a dream. She’s worked her entire young life to make it here.

Groomed to one day take over his father’s law firm, attending Columbia University was Christian Davison’s only option.

Neither wanted anything more until they sat across from each other at a café table after being paired as study partners.

Christian wants her, but Elizabeth knows better than to give into their intense attraction. Yet there is little she can do to stay away.

Lost to You, the prequel to the bestselling romance, Take This Regret. A New Adult novella, recommended for readers 17+. It’s unnecessary to have read Take This Regret to enjoy Lost to You



Review

One of the many breathtaking stories written by A.L Jackson. Ever since reading Take This Regret, I fell completely in love with the relationship between Christian and Elizabeth. Not only because its such an amazing story but because alot of people can relate to it and its not completely fiction since it is something that happens in real life. And sometimes it doesn't have the same outcome as it did in the book. I really enjoyed the book because it shows that not everyone is perfect people do make mistakes but once they find the person they truly love it changes everything and they make better decisions, they just need someone to give them a chance to prove that to them. 

Lost To You was beautifully written there is not one thing that I could find wrong with it. I enjoyed it so much more than I thought I would. There was so much detail put into the book that its as if you jumped into the book and experienced it yourself. For some reason I actually thought I wasn't going to like Christian because of how he was in the beginning of Take This Regret but I didn't, I actually fell in love with him even more. They're relationship although not perfect was still incredible, even when you think someone isn't right for you he ends up being the complete opposite. I love Elizabeth in both books, she did what she thought was the right thing to do to protect both herself and her child. All in all I am totally head over heels in love with this series I guess you could say. And hopefully we can get some more Christian, Elizabeth and Lizzie in the near future.


Thank you for giving me the chance to review your book(s) A.L you are an amazing author, can't wait till I read your next book. They are definitely re-reads for me, i just can't get enough!  *WARNING* this book has some short steamy scenes, I am just giving you a fair warning! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the amazing review <3 So glad you enjoyed Lost to You so much!

    ReplyDelete