Friday, June 14, 2013

A Summer To Remember By Elle Chardou


Thought's and Review

That was such a fun read, although I kind of didn't like the way she was. She was like the female version of a man who only had sex with women  then left them. But seeing it reversed definitely made it exciting. Jerrica was pretty much one of those friends that any girl would wish to have, I mean look at her and her friends they lived the glamorous life. And they were never really envious. 

Although I do have to admit I didn't even think the book would end like that, I really loved Paul's character he was pretty much amazing. Really hot from what I imagined. The ending definitely blew me away it seemed perfect to, I mean kids? seriously who wouldn't love them.  I adore the was the book was written it wasn't so lovey dovey, but it still had some romance in it. And the steamy scenes were fantastic too. 

Gotta hand it to the author, she made me feel super jealous of Jerrica. Not only did she get the man of her dreams but she got double the package. It was like a huge surprise, actually the first one I've read that ended like this one. Honestly I enjoyed the book simple as that if you haven't read it yet than go get a copy! cause you're missing out. 4/5 stars









Elle Chardou

Elle Chardou is a world traveler and author of several different series. 

Ms. Chardou is the author of The Ties That Bind Trilogy, The Atonement Series, The Hart Family Saga, The Vamp Saga, The Supernaturals, The Beginnings: Book 1(The Plague) Series. She is currently working on Killing Me Softly from The Ties That Bind, Only Love from The Atonement Series, and several novellas for her paranormal series.
Ms. Chardou has lived abroad in Stockholm (Sweden). Manchester (England), Los  Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area and Portland. She currently resides in Las Vegas, Nevada

If you have enjoyed this novel, please feel free to follow my live blog:



Blog: The World of Elle Chardou located thebeautifulpeopleawritersjourney.blogspot.com

Follow Elle Chardou on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ellechardou

Like Elle Chardou on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Elle.Chardou

If you would like to email me, I can be reached at: ellechardou@gmail.com


Buy Links

No comments:

Post a Comment