1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged.
3. Choose 11 people and mention them in your post
4. Tell them you've tagged them5. Remember, no tag backs.
My Random Facts
1. I love watching Whale Wars which makes me cry so I watch it when no one is around.
2. I love musicals (The Sound of Music OMG!)
3. I love Coffee ice cream4. I dislike Justin Beiber but I can't help myself when I'm in the shower singing Boyfriend Nooo!
5. I hate snakes and sharks
6. I don't like orange soda
7. I enjoy watching reality tv shows blehhh!!
8. I am a mommy to a chihuahua named Moomoo cause he has black and white spots :]
9. I am in love with Army Wives, I secretly wish I was one
10. I sit at home on valentine's day every year watching chick flicks and crying my eyes out. i always watch Valentine's day that same day.
11. I'm already planning my wedding to Channing Tatum haha just kidding but I really am planning my future wedding.
2: 11 questions given to me!
1. City or country?
2. What's your favorite part about blogging?
I love when people comment on my posts asking questions and getting they're reactions.
3. What's your dream vacation spot?
I really want to go to Hawaii
4. What writer do you admire the most?
I would go with Stacey Jay she is a really amazing author and I really enjoy all her books. Especially the zombie ones. You Are So Undead To Me was the first zombie book I ever read.
5. What's your favorite book of all-time?
Um i would go with Vampire Academy it opened up a whole new vampire world :)
6. What's your favorite social networking site?
7. How many books do you read on average per month?
8. What book genre do you avoid the most?
Religion not because I'm not a believer but because I don't think I could get through those books. But sometimes i do try.
9. What's the last movie you watched?
Project X worst movie ever
10. What's your favorite snack to have on hand when writing or reading?
Fiber one Bars the ones with chocolate chip
11. What's the best piece of writing advice you ever received?
I've never been given any writing advice
Part 3: My questions to you! lets make this fun!
1. Which do you prefer E-books or Physical Books?
2. What is your favorite book series?
3. How do you pick books when purchasing them?
4. What's the best place to read at beach, pool, Park etc?
5. Would you rather write the book or read it?
6. Do you read more in the day or in the night?
7. Book that you would want to see be made into a movie?
8. Favorite movie?
9. Name your current favorite song?
10. Favorite actor or actress that you are in love with?
11. First movie that you saw him/her in?
I give this award toBridget Bowers
Britt's Book Nook
For The Love of Books!
Makayla's Book Reviews
My Life in Books
Silent T's book blog
Ivy Book Bindings
Framed In Words
Kristin's Book Blog