Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blue Sky Days By Marie Landry


Working so hard to get somewhere in life, Emma doesn't have a clue about what she is going to do next. College is where she's been wanting to go to, but she's still doesn't know which one. Working at a diner has really payed off so she can decide what to do with her life. Without having her parents decide for her. It was either the diner or working as an insurance agent with her dad. Emma has been planning everything since she was little, trying her hardest to make her mother proud but nothing helps. Planning out her life hasn't really helped, its made things worse now she has no idea what she is going to do anymore. So she has decided to pack up and move to Riverview to spend time with her aunt Daisy, who is probably the only person she can think of who will hopefully help her figure out what to do next. Moving to Riverview was the best decision she had ever made. Now she has met Nicholas someone who can be her rock and her best friend all at the same time, someone who can also love her and be there for her.


I absolutely enjoyed reading this it was such a fantastic book, all the detailing and descriptions blew my mind. I really felt like I was in the book seeing through Emma's eyes. I just loved her character. I never once got bored of this book i just kept reading it, I completely indulged it in one sitting. Emma was so sweet, smart and loveable even though she had been through so much because of her mother. And Nicholas was a great addition to the book I also enjoyed his character, he showed Emma how it felt to be loved and wanted something that her parents never really expressed at all. I thought that Daisy was amazing she was in a way a mom/sister/friend to Emma which was what Emma needed. I enjoyed this book so much it was such a page turner, its not fantasy at all cause things like this do happen in real life and it makes it so much more believable. I never really read books like this but now I am starting to which is out of my comfort zone when it comes to books but this was another exception. This story was really well written and fast paced, you fall more in love with it each time you turn the page. I was not disappointed at all. So please read this book I highly recommend it. I don't think I gave this book any justice but I tried. It was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment