Friday, May 4, 2012

The Eye Of The Lion By Leo Bolanos


Waiss and his team have found something that no one should have their hands on. Something that will have a huge impact on the world, and might also be the cause an Armageddon. As Waiss and his company try to make a genetically altered human. What they realize is that the worse is yet to come. And all their hard work is on the line. Something like this comes with a bad ending and nothing can stop what is about to happen.

The book was really good it definitely caught my eye. I am glad I read it because I enjoyed it so much. The characters were great I thought the story line was well thought out and unique. I've never read a book that involves "the end of the world" but this one was amazing. I had a few favorite character one of them was Marina, because of the decision she made. If that was me I don't know if I would let someone use my body for that purpose. But she was doing it for her dad and that is the bravest thing anyone can ever do. She was a very brave, thoughtful, good hearted person.

Waiss was the kind of guy you love to hate there were so many things that he did that made me dislike him. He was a liar and he did all those things for all the wrong reasons. But villains are what makes a book more interesting.
I also liked Aeesha she was really nice plus she was the only person that would talk to Marina and made her feel more at home. She was there for her when no one else was. I enjoyed reading and learning about her and her gift of reading palms and seeing the future. But I would have liked to have read more about her cause I thought her role was to short and she could have added a little more to the story.

I highly recommend this book if you like sci-fi and action. It was a great read I flew through it. And I thought the writing was excellent. I don't want to give to much away about the book because I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment