Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Valentine's Day of The Undead

  • ISBN-13: 9781460919194
  • Publisher: CreateSpace
  • Publication date: 2/9/2011
  • Pages: 80

Review and Thoughts

Megan is heartbroken and lonely, not only did she have to kill her friend who turned out to be evil. But she also lost the love of her life, the guy she thought she would be with forever. All because of one mistake she made with Cliff her undead friend. All she wants is to be normal but being a settler isn't a lifestyle choice.
Megan would give anything to have Ethan by her side, that's all she wants. And when a text message from Ethan gives her hope of what may be once again she doesn't think anything could go wrong, until someone hijacks Ethan's car and kidnaps her.
She knew she wasn't ever going to be safe but if leaving is going to keep her loved ones safe including Ethan then why shouldn't she leave her life behind.


Can I just say I wish I was married to Ethan, oh my goodness I don't think he could get any more perfect than he already is. I just adore him so much, he is charming, protective, loveable, sweet, courageous, and a fighter.
Stacey jay is a brilliant author who never seems to disappoint me, I always enjoy her books at least the ones I have read. Her zombie books are out of this world, in the last Megan Berry book I had to basically pick my jaw off the floor because I didn't know what was going to happen I felt the desire of reading more about Megan and Ethan. Megan grows more and more after every book, her powers in this one blew me away, Cliff is a wonderful character he loves Meg so much also but deep down I think he knows that nothing can happen between them. 


And when this short story came out I couldn't wait to read it, and once again I am extremely happy to have read it. It was more than I could ask for, I love how Ethan and Meg's relationship ended on a strong note and I am hopeful that this time it will last forever. Stacey has such a fantastic way of putting a story together, her writing is literally like a free pass to an endless adventure, kind of like watching a movie.
What an astounding job, I don't think I could ever get tired of her books. 












No comments:

Post a Comment